As a global culinary apparel brand, we dress the most talented Chefs across the world. Each month Chef Works features a different Chef with their answers to our Culinary Questions.
Today we meet Executive Chef Tiziano Cassar from Primavera Caterers.
1. Describe your kitchen: Weddings, corporate events, retail, and I specialize in 3D cakes.
2. Your favorite Chef Works item and why: My favorite garments are the Chef jackets as they are very stylish.
3. Your first job: Pastry chef in my own business.
4. Your Cookbook: I have so many!
5. Your Awards: Not yet.
6. Your Cooking Inspiration: People who appreciate hard work.
7. Favorite dish to eat: Linguine Vongole and I'm a meat lover.
8. Favorite Ice cream flavor: Pistachio and yogurt.
9. Favorite Drink: Vodka Red Bull.
10. Who would you most like to cook for: Buddy Valastro.
11. Who would you least like to cook for: Anybody that doesn't appreciate food.
12. Favorite things to do when not cooking: Spending time with my daughter.
13. Your latest project: Brand Ambassador for an International Company doing demos around the Wold.
14. Favourite City and why: Turin cause I'm a Juventus supporter.
15. Your all-time best culinary tip: Dessert is like a feel-good song and the best ones make you dance, by Chef Edward Lee